This past week was a good one...
1)Weight- As you all know by now, I am trying to lose weight. I was so good last week and it paid off. I didn't have anything bad from Monday - Friday, so I decided that I could treat myself at the weekend. I had 2 cupcakes on Saturday and on Sunday I had a Creme Egg *nomnom* and a bottle of coke. I tried really hard to eat good and to make my own dinners. I have lost weight ,although I don't think it is as much as the scales say (they might have weighed wrong last Monday) and it could also be water weight. The scales say I lost 6lb :D:D I am going to try and maintain this for next week and aim for another 2lb. I am going to try and exercise this coming week.
2) Books- In the past week alone I have bought 7 books *oops* I know it is a ridiculous
amount but I do intend on reading them all. I used to read a book a week but I got out of that habit when I started my final year at Uni. I am going to plan to read at least 3 books a month! I need to find my inner book worm again.
3) Make-up - I recently reorganised my make-up and I am appalled at the amount of stuff I had forgot about. *However I still placed an Avon order at work today* I am trying to use a different product from each drawer everyday, in order to rediscover some hidden gems.
4) Baking- It was over a month since I dawned my apron but on Saturday I dug it out and did myself proud. I made chocolate and vanilla cupcakes for my friend who recently had a baby. I wish I had more time to bake as I really enjoy it and it helps me to relax. I am going to do a separate post on my cupcakes because I am so proud of them.
5) Planning my hols- Last year me and the Boy went to America for a 5 week holiday. It truly was one of the best things in my life. I loved the sun, the shops and the Big Apple. This year however, due to lack of funds, we are going to holiday somewhere more affordable and accessible. We have decided to try and spend a few days at a time in a different county in Ireland. Our aim is 7 this summer. People love coming over here, so we may as well discover what's on our doorstep. Let the planning commence....
*I took this photo in Donegal 2 summers ago*
(its a 3 part photo and I accidently took some of the same part twice)
Do you have any recommendations as to where to go in Ireland? Have you starting planning your hols yet? Make me jealous and let me know...
x


No comments:
Post a Comment