This is going to be a weekly round up not just a weekly weight weigh in. It’s my take on a weekly summary on what I’ve been up to and/or loving this past week.
1. Healthy Eating- Today’s the day that my new healthy eating regime started. So far, so good. This year I'm going to try and eat better and get more active. I'm not going to post my start weight (as I am too embarrassed), but I will be posting how much I *hopefully* lose or gain every week. I also might post some recipes that I used during the week.
2. Shopping- I have done so much shopping this past 2 weeks. My bank balance is looking rather unhealthy at the minute. :( However with some Christmas money I decided to treat myself and so far have bought a new handbag, several eyeshadows, blusher and brushes! :) I will do a post soon on my goodies.
3. Going out- I don't really go out much as I'm the type of person who would rather stay in and watch a DVD or else go to the cinema. I went out on Saturday night with the boy and his cousins and I had such a good night. I think I have a new favourite drink....VODKA SLUSHIES. However, the next day I was reminded why I don't normally drink.
my vodka slushie and appletini
my vodka slushie and appletini
4. Revision- I have a Uni exam on Wednesday and my last few days have been spent either revising in the library or else the kitchen table. Revision really does ruin my life however I'm hoping that it will be all worth it.
5. Blogging- I only started this blog last week and I already have 6 followers :) I joined Twitter last week as well and I have meet so many nice people already. I started this blog as a place to vent and to share what’s going on in my life. My friends don't really have an interest in make-up, so I thought that this place would help me to make friends with the same interests as me.
Let me know what you think of my weekly weigh-in and let me know what you've been up to this week
X






You’re blog’s looking lovely ^__^
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work x
good idea.. might have to do something smilar to this on weekly updates... and same. my friends dont have as keen an interest in make-up and fashion as i do and this is definitley a place a l like to share it all. lovely blog.. you have a lovely way of writing, and definitley a blog i will be looking out for when you put a new post up!
ReplyDelete@ Pixee ..Thank you! Its a bit basic at the minute but I dont understand how to change it so itl be ok for now! :)
ReplyDelete@ LauraLouise...Thanks :) Reading comments like this make me smile and it makes me want to write more (which I will after my exam is over)
Thanks lovelies xx
Good luck with the healthy eating. Those Vodka slushes look yummy!!
ReplyDeleteSadie x
http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/